Jack's Secret Sauce

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad

Sorry for the hiatus. The internet at my house has been down since last Friday, and Time Warner is being really annoying and not helping to fix it (I think the modem's broken. Or something.).

Today is my dad's 63rd birthday. I'm wearing my Eagles sweatshirt with pride. (Okay, actually it's Katie's Eagles sweatshirt... shhh don't tell anyone.)

In a few minutes I'm going to go out for lunch with the rest of the Soc 101 TAs and our professor. After that, I get to do my first Statistics assignment ever using SPSS. Oooh. With school starting this week, life has become much busier - a very good thing. I was going a little bit crazy last week with nothing to do but wallow in my own ridiculousness.

I discovered Pandora Internet Radio at pandora.com... and it's probably the best thing since... milkshakes? I don't know. It's cool.

And that is your update.

Happy Birthday, Dad. I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home