Jack's Secret Sauce

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Kitchen Table

This past Friday, I bought a "new" kitchen table. (I actually bought my landlord's old one that was in the attic... he was selling it for a relatively cheap price.)

We've been table-less here since last November when one of my roommates moved out. I didn't think it was a very big deal. We obviously haven't died or been physically injured from our table-less state.
I have been very surprised though, at how helpful having a table can be. Friday night, we made spaghetti and homemade sauce - and there was ample room to chop things and mix things! Saturday morning we made pancakes - and once again, no lack of space!
I've been reading Theory at the table all weekend - it's great to have a place to sit and a surface on which I can spread out my pile of Marx articles!

I'm so impressed with this table that I thought I'd share it with you... enjoy. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home