Jack's Secret Sauce

Sunday, May 07, 2006

This is where I sleep

My new mattress was finally delivered (a few days ago - I'm late with this post)... after a week of restless nights on the 20-year-old peice of crap that was posing as my bed for the past few months... and then half a day of the Original Mattress Factory truck getting lost (okay, not quite half a day).



But just look!
The gross pink thing is the "before" picture...

Gross.

Stupid and gross.







And this gloriousness is the NEW MATTRESS!




This is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen.
Oh, and it's comfortable too... kind of like a cloud, but better.

After the mover dudes left, I flopped myself onto the bed (like a five-year-old would). Then I laid there and giggled for about 20 minutes.
Then I called my mother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home