Jack's Secret Sauce

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Why I need help

I have had that song from Pocahontas - that "Colors of the Wind" song - stuck in my head for at least 5 months now.
Serious!
I'll be walking down the hall from the break room back to the office and my mind will say
"You think you own whatever land you land on..." - but I won't think it in song form, I think it like it's a spoken sentence. I think I actually said it out loud one time.

The beginning of this song just pops into my head every few days! I never know when it's going to happen. There's no warning! I never get past the first stanza, either.

I haven't seen the movie Pocahontas since... okay, I don't remember the last time I saw Pocahontas, but I know I haven't seen it in at least the last 3 years.

This is not normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home