Jack's Secret Sauce

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Seriously...

I've been writing up blog posts at work in Word documents and then sending them to myself via e-mail with the intent to post them on here. (I can't have the blog window up at work.)
So far, none of them have made it onto the blog. I get home and read over them and their either too stupid or too personal.
It's raining and my stomach hurts. Seriously, it really hurts.
It wasn't a good day.
Today I had my first face-to-face with our new general manager. I ended up walking out because I was crying too hard and couldn't form sentences.
Yeah, you read that right.
It was great.
And that was sarcasm.
It was actually really horrible and embarassing.
It wasn't anything he did... well, besides making me talk about my job.
My job = frustrating and ridiculous.
I cannot figure out life.
I'm sitting on the couch now with a bunch of candles (they're not on the couch, just nearby) and I think I'm going to watch a movie. I haven't done this in like three weeks. Wow.
I have so much more to say, I just don't really feel like typing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home