Jack's Secret Sauce

Monday, April 10, 2006

Watch out

I have decided to stop thinking about things that matter. We'll see how long this lasts. There's just too much to think about.
Here's a snapshot of Laura's mind at any given moment of this past week:

how do I tell work that I'm quitting without everyone hating me and not losing my PTO//katie's graduation present//jay's wedding is coming up//my crack whore sister is pregnant and dad is freaking out//i need to eat in more to save money//why am i bleeding?//why does this doctors office suck?//is the story about the deaf guy getting smushed by a tree really that funny?//i am probably going to hell//i miss my Madison friends//i miss all of my friends//i'm really scared about next year//actually i'm really excited about next year//okay, i'm excited and scared//what if i don't find a roommate - can i really live by myself//why do all men hate me?//i think i'm paranoid//i think i'm going to be alone forever and that sucks//i wish i had one really good, close friend who would be okay with me even if i disclosed all my secrets//people like that don't exist//i hope my east coast trip this summer works out, but that depends on the baby, the crack whore, and the rest of my family cooperating//somewhere i lost myself... probably along 494 during my morning commute.

My stomach is cold and I need a hug. Yes, that's right, feel sorry for me! Now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home