Jack's Secret Sauce

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Dang!

When I was at Econo last night, I saw my very favorite pizzas ON SALE - 2 for 1!! Sadly, my freezer is way too small to hold even one of them. (Sob.) Ooooh, Red Baron. They make a new thin crust 5-cheese. THIN CRUST! Orgasmic! Dang... I bought sourdough english muffins instead. Hmm...

I was at Econo to pick up a perscription... I have an ear infection. I haven't had an ear infection since I was like, five years old or something.

Getting excited for Relay for Life. Matt and I were in Mankato yesterday to buy sombreros. Woot! Hooray for Factory Card Outlet. That reminds me, I have to balance my checkbook.

Tonight at midnight, it's John Zeiler's 21st birthday! Everyone should come out and watch him be drunk. Yep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home