Jack's Secret Sauce

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Life

I wish life was like the actual game... remember that? With the little cars and the pink and blue people? That game is awesome.

I'm going to my dance midterm in a few mintues... then it's home for spring break (until Monday morning, when I'm off to NYC - woot!).

Life is still crazy. I still feel insane. But it's ok. I think that's just life.

My buddy Dan from EC was down to visit me yesterday 'till this morning. I had a great time, even though it was a short visit. I ate BW wings for the first time! I felt bad for making him sleep on our crappy couch, but he seemed to be okay with it. A bunch of us went down to Pattys, and afterwards, Dan (D-squared, ha) Becker, Matt, & Dean came over to Uhler. It was way cool, since they never visit us over here.

Happy spring break, GAC - the last spring break many of us will ever have. I want to hear all of your stories as soon as we come back.

Gotta go dance - jazz hands!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home