Jack's Secret Sauce

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

What's with TODAY today?

I need to watch Empire Records.

I got the extended version for Christmas and watched it 3 times over New Year's weekend (twice because I was tired and hungover and couldn't do anything else).

Today I am FINALLY feeling a bit better... not physically, but mentally/emotionally. I was in a rut there for a while, and I'm sure it'll be back (two months 'till graduation.... there's apparently quite a bit to fuss over). BUT for now, I'm doing pretty good.

I have a Suz midterm tomorrow, but I cannot bring myself to study. I just can't do it. The study guide is too ridiculous. The class is too ridiculous. I am too ridiculous! It's ridiculous!! Hot damn.

Last night, while listening to the song "If" by Janet Jackson, I decided that I need to burn a cd with songs on it that make me feel sexy and then write "HOT STUFF" on it in red permanent marker.

Bells tonight. Trivia tonight. Long day tomorrow. I really should study now, huh. NOPE. Instead, I'm going to plan out graduation gifts for my friends. HA! Because that's more important than my midterm tomorrow.

Beware the Ides of March!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home