Jack's Secret Sauce

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Star Wars Checks

Yesterday, I wrote out my very last Star Wars check... I got them when I was 15. I wrote the last one out to "cash" and was ready to go to the Finance Office to cash it so I had money for the weekend when I found out that the college closed at noon (it was 12:03).
Yes, that's right Gustavus shut down yesterday at noon due to a snow emergency. It was so weird. Who closes a college? Not that I'm complaining! It was hilarious. Even more hilarious was the fact that I went to a lecture at 4pm (it had nothing to do with class).

So my check is still sitting on my desk, waiting for Monday so it can magically become cash. That's probably a good thing, considering I was at the bar almost everyday this past week... I really shouldn't spend anymore money until I'm in New York for spring break. Damn.

Kristen and I (and whoever else wants to go) are supposed to go traying today, but she's not up yet. I'm hungry. I might have to go to the tank and get some comida. Kermit the Frog is singing The Rainbow Connection on my winamp. That's funny. I'm going to change it. Not really in the mood for Kermit today.

Went to Rundy for the 'Taste of India' last night... I thought it was awesome. I really love spicy food (blame my father), and I thought it was really delicious. Their head-res is so great! After that was the Mr. Gustavus pagent, which was kind of weird, but at least someone cool won it AND I got to see John Zeiler dressed up in cellophane and a top hat. That has been something on my list of "things to see before I die" for a while now. Yes, I'm kidding.

I suppose I should do some homework right now. That'd be a great idea. Sadly, I can't remember how do to homework or how to concentrate or how to be productive. I am a bad student!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home