Jack's Secret Sauce

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Some Thoughts

-Kim's birthday celebration tonight: Neighbors, dance concert, Patty's until we're wasted
-Think I'm getting sick again, probably b/c I never sleep
-Hmm...
-Hope I can find some dress clothes that still fit for tonight
-Hope I have a good time tonight
-Still searching for some motivation
- .09 credits is a ridiculous number
-I hate pop-up windows
-I use the word 'ridiculous' way too much
-I don't care if you think my music's stupid
-I should paint my nails
-I should shower first
-Maybe not
-I really hate pop-up windows
-It's noon and I should find lunch
-Come to the bar tonight.... get drunk with Kim and me
-Please
-And if you have extra money, you should also buy us drinks, because we are both broke
-The end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home