Jack's Secret Sauce

Friday, March 11, 2005

Money? What's that?

Yesterday had the potential of being one of the worst days of my life (long story and I'd rather you didn't ask - sorry). However, I was happy to find out near the end of the day that I made it into Phi Beta Kappa... something I've been hoping for since Becky got in last year (she was one of three juniors inducted).
The downside to accepting membership into any honors society is that there are dues to pay... in my case $83 worth of dues (well, if I want the 'key'... if I don't, then it's $57). But I want the key! Damn. I am so broke. I am going to be one hilarious tourist in NYC over spring break.
Tom Petty is singing to me on my winamp. Nice to wake up to his voice. Haha.
I guess I should get ready for class. I only have one today - probably shouldn't miss it (especially since I skipped it on Wednesday).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home