Jack's Secret Sauce

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Happy Birthday Kimmie!

Woot! It's Kim's birthday for real today... so if you read this today and see her, tell her that she's old.
We went to The Neighbors last night. What a great restaurant! It's so disguised in that weird looking building... great atmosphere, great food... the only problem was our ridiculously slow waitress. She took so long getting us our bill and then getting us our receipts that Kim and I were 45 minutes late for the dance concert. Oh well. The second half was good. :P
We dressed up. I felt sexy for the first time in a while. Nice.

We came back to Uhler to get Kristen who had completely forgotten about the concert... she changed, Becky came home from speech, we called the drunk bus, and went to Pattys. It was the first time the four of us have ever gone out together. Rockin' good time... even though a bunch of people decided to leave right when we got there because the cup special ended (punks!). Thanks to Jennie and Matt for sticking around.
It was good though. I achieved my goal of drunkeness, and I also did not fall while walking in my big black boots.
We went to AV afterward. Most people were sleeping. Kim, Becky and I had some deep conversation in the laundry room, then they left. Funny. I sat in Matt & Greg's room for a while, waiting for Kristen to finish talking with Jennie so we could get home (she didn't know anyone was waiting for her).
Finally, we called S&S and got our asses back home.
Becky and Kim were still up when we got here, so we all stayed up and had the ultimate drunken bonding session. These girls are the greatest! Roomies, if you're reading this, I LOVE YOU! It's just sad that we're all so busy and can rarely hang out together.

I need to eat before I go to work. Cross your fingers and hope I don't fall asleep while sitting in the f-ing bakery for four hours this afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home